Thursday, July 25, 2013

Newsletter - Mid Summer Delights for YOU


Welcome to my blog post!

Here are two featured items in my shop at Etsy.com

InspiredDesigns4YOU.

Wherever you are beach, mountains, rural or city I have something for you!











I have been creating for you!

New Featured item: (click on the links in purple to take you to my shop)!


Earrings 1960-mod-orange-popsicle
1960 Inspired Popsicle Earrings

                                            1960-mod-orange-popsicle-style
1960 Mod Popiscle Pendant

Geometric Sterling Silver

Genuine Swarovski Crystal - Star Fish Earringstar-fish-swarovski-earrings-sterling

Star Fish Earrings with Sterling Silver Ear Wires

Victorian Style - Swarovski in two tone purple and lilac




Etsy: InspiredDesigns4YOU 




No comments:

Post a Comment