Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nina Muneanu - the Best in Writing


Nina Munteanu is a wonderful teacher and coach.
If you have ever had the slightest inclination to write,
she can help you.  Read on.......................


Nina Munteanu Book Launch 2011

Getting started into the Muse
A well respected, accomplished scientist, lecturer, mentor  and publisher of many books.

Ms. Munteanu is the very best the  world of writing has to offer.

Do you need simply getting started, or help with editing, coaching, publishing, she can help you with everything. 
http://www.ninamunteanu.com 


Paper, pens and pencils are the practical tools we need.
I had always loved to write, a passion felt from the soul.  I required motivation, the next steps to get there. To make sense of "All the voices in my head" what to do about it?.  Putting pen to paper was the test.  I was like a person with one or but needed two.   I started making a list of resources I needed for my journey. coaching development of skills and how to fine tune them and as with anything new - confidence. From passive to action.


Two Oars are needed for proper navigation


Most writers have trouble with 'writers block' in their journey. She got me out of a rut into the muse.
Everyone needs a good Coach for the Journey

Write and Publish: How to Beat Writer's Block.
Her book: Fiction Writer: Get Published Now is awesome, packed with  concrete advice
from: Getting started, editing, staying in the muse, publishing. She brings a wealth of knowledge and personal experience.  She can literally step inside your shoes and help!
http://www.amazon.ca/Fiction-Writer-Get-Published-Write/dp/0982378300/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337202575&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.ca/product-reviews/0982378300/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I am happy to offer my testimonial. She will inspire you as she did me!

Testimonial: "Nina was instrumental in enabling me to launch my own writing career through her Master Classes in Writing, Coaching and valuable resources. .  I was trying to steer with one oar  she gave me two, now my pathway is certain and true".   I am proud to say, I am writing the first chapters of my book...soon to be published!!!  Thank you,  Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment