Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Item: Clip-on Earrings - Southwest Style

Hi everyone!

Vanessa here from InspiredDesigns4YOU.

A family member asked me to make her clip-on earrings as she didn't have pierced ears!

That is a problem, not many designs on the market for clip-on or non-pierced ears. The market didn't address this very well. So I decided to change that.

She is a classic lady, with discerning taste and style: her wish list was southwest, with Mexican or native influences, carefree and fun, hypo-allergenic and nickel free.

Fun and playful -- perhaps dreaming of a walk along a sandy beach, with foaming spray tickling her cheek like laughing children.  All kinds of images came into play......as I looked around nature and my environment.
Classic Female Statue - Guild Inn
So I started to work away and the design,

Clip-on Southwest Style
I was pleased with the results.. the coolness of the silver and turquoise complemented each other nicely.

Do drop into my shop at Etsy for all your jewellery needs...I do custom work too.

Etsy Shop Inspired Designs 4 YOU

InspiredDesigns4YOU in motion  

No comments:

Post a Comment