Thursday, August 11, 2016

JewelleryInspired4U - You Will Sparkle In My Designs August 2016




Contemplating Designing

Bayong Beads and Gold Spirals Earrings
At JewelleryInspired4U creation is inspired by nature, and we are eco-friendly.   Elements are chosen from gemstones, sterling silver, crystal, natural products.  Infusion with geometry, shapes, colours all blend beautifully to make that special piece:  necklaces, bracelets, pendants and we even do custom designs, this is so much
fun because I not only from the anticipation of design; also working with a customer - listening and offering sound advice - making the process seamless from start to finish.

Vanessa Working with Nature
What is really rewarding is to work outside finding a picnic table - listening to the sea gulls cackle in the distance; the laughter of children as their toes run barefoot in the sand!




Crystal Earrings - Out of the Universe!

You may be a 'Classical Gal, Bohemian Free Spirit, Modern Free Spirit, no matter what style you are or the mood you are in we have what you are looking for -  yes with affordable and elegant.







Weekly Special at our Website
Having a home studio means I have lower over heads so the costs I can keep down offering them to you the customer!
Bohemian tassels earring in many colours


My studio is eco- friendly, smoke free, I use only non-toxic glues that are safe for the environment, children and pet friendly.    I share my space with my curious Calico/Tabby/Main Coon Cat.
Cali reflecting on a hot summers day...or is that what she really is thinking or planning!

She loves to supervise and has her own website writing about her relationship with her human counterpart.   Here is her blog page...

Regina's Review:
"Wow! What a wonderful job Vanessa did on designing my bracelet!! It's a perfect fit. I mostly appreciated the time and caring she put into seeing that my item arrived quickly and safely. I would definitely recommend this vendor for any custom jewelry needs!! She really does a wonderful job; and she works closely with you to give you exactly what you want." .   Thank  you Regina she has a delightful selection of Vintage Tea Cups you may find her here (as a business owner it is important so support each other) .   https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/dwnmemorylnantiques





Well this is what creating is all about, customer satisfaction.....come and see what I can do for you...and we do have weekly specials.

Thank you, 
Designing is Easy When It's a Passion!

Come and have a fabulous experience like Regina did at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/JewelleryInspired4U   you will "SPARKLE in my Designs"


No comments:

Post a Comment